Blue Streak Docs LLC is a nationwide company that services and provides necessary information to mortgage companies, investment firms and law firms.
If you’re a detail oriented typing wizard, who’s an accomplished multitasker, and want to work in a happy, family-like setting, this is the job for you!Apply Now
The Document Retrieval Analyst processes orders in a timely and accurate manner so that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Conduct online searches of public records to obtain documents requested by clients.
- Call field researchers or county clerks to obtain information needed to complete clients’ orders.
- Review orders for accuracy and completeness and type reports into our system which are sent to our clients.
- Can type 50 WPM accurately
- Must speak English and have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer/desktop applications
- Work quickly with accurate results and an eye for detail
- Willing and able to work overtime to accommodate workload
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED—We have a full training program.
- 3 paid sick days after 90 days
- 1-week vacation after 1 year; 2 weeks after 2 years; 3 weeks after 5 years
- 6 paid holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Health, dental, vision and AFLAC insurance and 401k plan available after 90 days
- Room for advancement, we promote from within
*We are a drug-free workplace and require passing a drug test and background check.
On-site, in Clearwater, FL. Upon completion of satisfactory training and introductory period you become eligible for REMOTE and/or Flex Schedule.
Full time with AMPLE overtime
Starting pay $13
We DO NOT require vaccines and DO have the HALO filtration system
Hear what our employees have to say about our company:
“Since I started working at BSD, I have felt more than welcomed by the staff and fellow coworkers. I love the motivation and determination of everyone working here, it really pushes the new hires to be their very best and set the expectations that will be admired and recognized.” - C.O.
”A few things I love about working at Blue Streak Docs: “The training program at BSD is one of the best, most comprehensive programs I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing. There is very clear instruction on what is needed/expected, concise feedback/validation, and excellent communication throughout the process. You truly do not need to worry about experience. “The work itself is excellent for the “gamer” mind; there are objectives and achievements, I can game against myself and top my own goals, and typically I truly feel accomplished by the end of my workday. “Everyone working here is so kind and real. There is a corporate element (because that is necessary for our work!) but it doesn’t feel plastic. The management is made up of genuine people. Even better, you can tell they each genuinely enjoy their jobs!” - J.L.
“I like the family-oriented feel and the freedom to be creative whether it be in your work or your personality, you’re free to be you. It also helps that we have a kick butt CEO who is probably the greatest person I’ve ever worked for!” - T.C.
“I enjoy that there is an unending opportunity for professional development, growth, and learning in this industry. I appreciate that the company exclusively promotes from within!” - A.W.
“Do you want to work for a place that rocks? Start working for Blue Streak Docs.” - M.T.